Exploring Basic Elixir Concepts and Real-Time Features by Implementing a Block Clock
I'm bullish on two technologies; Elixir and Bitcoin. Both are remarkable and beautiful technologies. Today, I'd like to combine both topics in a simple Elixir project to explore some of the concepts one will encounter when diving deeper into Elixir.
Spend 20% of your time, to make the other 80% of your time more effective. No, this will not be
Leaving Something Great to Start Something New
After roughly seven years, I'm leaving Lovely Systems to start something new.
The Antifragile Developer
What if you could benefit from stress, chaos and disorder? On becoming antifragile as a developer.
17 Years In The Making
A website 17 Years In The Making. Read a short story about my journey to the world of design and software engineering.